1. Daily prayer and bible reading time
2. Regular calls/emails home – keeps you grounded/accountable
3. Do homework immediately and at set times
4. Have a set time for CU/Church/Witnessing other related activities
5. Gain a strong grasp of the Gospel and your own testimony
6. Think and pray about what you want to do once you leave university
7. Take exams seriously and prioritise them when needed
8. Choose friends carefully (both Christian and non-Christian)
9. Set sensible and permanent boundaries in relation to sin
10. Have fun and enjoy university!
Any other ideas? Let us know by commenting below
If you enjoyed this post, use the buttons below to share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc.!
And don’t forget to subscribe to automatically receive new blog posts via email! Just enter your email address at the top of this page.